Participants in the National Surveys of Colorectal Cancer Screening Practices have included primary care physicians (in general practice, family practice, internal medicine, and obstetrics/gynecology), specialty physicians (gastroenterologists, general surgeons, and diagnostic radiologists), and health plan medical directors. Questionnaires have been administered by mail, telephone, fax, or the Internet. Statistical analyses have included descriptive statistics, contingency tables, and logistic regression. Sampling weights are applied to permit generalization of results to the US population.
View or print the surveys from these PDF files:
- Primary Care Survey 1999-2000 (PDF, 497 KB)
- Gastroenterologist Survey 1999-2000 (PDF, 356 KB)
- Radiologist Survey 1999-2000 (PDF, 333 KB)
- Health Plan Survey 1999-2000 (PDF, 54 KB)
- Health Plan Policies and Programs Survey 2005-2006 (PDF, 107 KB)
Last Updated: 12 Jan 2017