ICSN Meeting: 2006 Ottawa
The 2006 meeting of the International Cancer Screening Network was held in Ottawa, Canada.
Performance Evaluation/Interval Cancers
- Effect of Process Indicators on the Episode Sensitivity of Mammography (PDF, 53 KB) —Tytti Sarkeala, M.Sc.
- Characteristics of Radiologists and Screening Centers Associated with Interval Breast Cancer Among First Participants to the Quebec Breast Cancer Screening Program (PQDCS) —Nicole Hébert-Croteau, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D.
- Mammographic Screening Performance Over Time: Influence of Breast Density and Hormone Replacement Therapy (PDF, 311 KB) —Mireille Broeders, Ph.D.
- GIS as a Tool to Evaluate Access to Breast Screening (PDF, 6.9 MB) —Judy Caines, M.D., F.R.C.P.C.
Processes for Improving Interpretive Performance
Colorectal Cancer Surveillance
- Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Surveillance: Introduction and Overview (PDF, 146 KB) —Carrie Klabunde, Ph.D., M.P.H.
- Comparing Yield of FOBT and FS in an Average Risk Population: Results After Two Screening Rounds (PDF, 175 KB) —Nereo Segnan, M.D., M.S.
- Colorectal Cancer Screening in Finland as Public Health Policy (PDF, 85 KB) —Nea Malila, M.D., Ph.D.
- Modeling Efforts to Inform Countries' Screening Decisions (PDF, 442 KB) —Ann Zauber, Ph.D.
Approaches to Evaluating Screening Impact in Community Settings
- Evaluating the UK Breast Screening Programme: Choice of Study Design and the Practical Realities of Evaluating Service Screening (PDF, 184 KB) —Louise Johns, M.Sc.
- Breast Cancer Mortality in Copenhagen After Introduction of Mammography Screening (PDF, 346 KB) —Anne Helene Olsen, Ph.D.
- Breast Cancer Mortality After Screening Mammography in Women Aged 40-69 in British Columbia (PDF, 94 KB) —Andrew Coldman, Ph.D.
- A Population-Based Case-Cohort Study of the Outcomes of Screening Mammography Among Ontario Women 40-49 Years of Age (PDF, 40 KB) —Lawrence Paszat, M.D., F.R.C.P.C.
- Modeled Estimates of the Effect of Screening (PDF, 827 KB) —Kathy Cronin, Ph.D.
Cervical Cancer Surveillance