The vision of HDRP is optimal health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities affected by cancer.
Our mission is to advance innovative research to improve the delivery of cancer-related care.
- Cancer Screening
- Quality of Cancer Care
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- Nov 17-18: Cancer Care Delivery in a Rapidly Changing Healthcare System [Register Here!]
- Current Opening: Health Scientist, HARB
- Funding Opportunity: End-of-Life and Palliative Needs of AYA with Serious Illnesses
- Funding Opportunity: NCI Provocative Questions RFA (see PQ-12!)
- Funding Opportunity: Development of Measures of Fatigability in Older Adults
- Dr. Ann Geiger Discusses Research on the Cost and Quality of Cancer Care [Video]
- DCCPS 2015 Overview and Highlights
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 31 Aug 2015