The vision of HDRP is optimal health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities affected by cancer.
Our mission is to advance innovative research to improve the delivery of cancer-related care.
- Cancer Screening
- Quality of Cancer Care
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- HealthMeasures Workshop, June 1-2
- HDRP Newsletter, December 2015
- HDRP/EGRP Area of Interest: Cancer and Emergency Medicine
- ORB Virtual Speaker Series
- NCI-ASCO Teams in Cancer Care Delivery Workshop
- Current Opening: Health Scientist, HARB
- Funding Opportunity: End-of-Life and Palliative Needs of AYA with Serious Illnesses
- Funding Opportunity: NCI Provocative Questions RFA (see PQ-12!)
- Dr. Ann Geiger Discusses Research on the Cost and Quality of Cancer Care [Video]
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 08 Feb 2016