The vision of the Healthcare Delivery Research Program (HDRP) is patient-centered, evidence-based care that minimizes the burden of cancer on individuals and society.
We seek to achieve this vision by supporting innovative methodological, observational, and interventional research to understand and improve care delivery processes and outcomes at the individual, provider, and system level.
- Cancer Screening
- Quality of Cancer Care
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- NCI-ASCO Teams in Cancer Care Delivery. June 15, 2015: Deadline for Teams Applications
- Funding Opportunity: Development of Measures of Fatigability in Older Adults
- Dr. Ann Geiger Discusses Research on the Cost and Quality of Cancer Care [Video]
- Current Opening: Health Scientist, Outcomes Research
- DCCPS 2015 Overview and Highlights
- Current Opening: CRTA Fellowship, Health Economics and Policy
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 29 May 2015