The vision of HDRP is optimal health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities affected by cancer.
Our mission is to advance innovative research to improve the delivery of cancer-related care.
- Cancer Screening
- Quality of Cancer Care
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- Funding Opportunity: NCI Provocative Questions RFA (see PQ-12!)
- NCI-ASCO Teams in Cancer Care Delivery. June 15, 2015: Deadline for Teams Applications
- Funding Opportunity: Development of Measures of Fatigability in Older Adults
- Dr. Ann Geiger Discusses Research on the Cost and Quality of Cancer Care [Video]
- DCCPS 2015 Overview and Highlights
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 13 Jul 2015