The vision of HDRP is optimal health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities affected by cancer.
Our mission is to advance innovative research to improve the delivery of cancer-related care.
- Cancer Screening
- Quality of Cancer Care
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- 2015 NHIS Cancer Control Supplement Data Available
- Current Opening: Research Associate
- Funding Opportunity: Linking the Provider Recommendation to Adolescent HPV Vaccine Uptake
- Funding Opportunity: Intervening with Cancer Caregivers to Improve Patient Health Outcomes and Optimize Health Care Utilization
- National Cancer Moonshot Initiative – Online Engagement Platform
- PRO-CTCAE Now Available for Clinical Trials Research
- NCI/DCCPS R21 Funding Announcements
- HDRP/EGRP Area of Interest: Cancer and Emergency Medicine
- Funding Opportunity: End-of-Life and Palliative Needs of AYA with Serious Illnesses
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 26 Jul 2016