SEER-Medicare Health Outcomes Survey (SEER-MHOS) Linked Data Resource
- New algorithms available to bridge the SF-36® scales with the VR-12 scales
NCI funded a project (Contract Number: HHSN261201400530P) to develop methods for bridging the 8 scales of the VR-12 (2006 and later) with the 8 SF-36 scales (1998-2005). The full report supplement, and SAS code for generating the adjusted scale scores are available upon request.
- New SEER-MHOS flag in SEER*Stat!
- Code has been added to the Sample SAS Code for Patient & Survey Selection that will help investigators to identify patients with surveys before and after cancer diagnosis, and to select the most recent surveys.
- Data for cohorts 13 and 14 are now available!
About the SEER-MHOS Data Resource
- Brief Description of the Data Resource
- History of the Data Resource
- How the SEER & MHOS Data are Linked
- Limitations of the SEER-MHOS Linked Data
- Publications Using SEER-MHOS Data
- Current Projects Using SEER-MHOS Data
The SEER-MHOS Data File
- About the Data in SEER-MHOS
- Data Dictionary
- Cancer Site Information
- Demographic Information
- Response Rates
- Scale Measures
- Number of Patients in SEER-MHOS
- New SEER-MHOS flag in SEER*Stat
MHOS Survey Instruments
Obtaining SEER-MHOS Data
Support for Researchers
- Training Video: Introduction to Using SEER & MHOS Linked Data
- Training Video: Overview of HOS & Its Use in SEER-MHOS
Frequently Asked Questions
Privacy & Confidentiality Issues
Last Updated: 08 Apr 2016