This section contains links to help investigators learn more about NIH and NCI information and policies related to writing and submitting new, resubmission, late, and renewal grant applications. Resources from the Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS) and Healthcare Delivery Research Program (HDRP) are provided below. Additional resources from NIH are also available.
DCCPS and HDRP Resources
- Investigators Planning to Submit a P01 (HDRP Guidance)
Information about the pre-application and submission process for investigators who plan to apply for a P01.
- Awaiting Receipt of Applications (ARAs) for Large Budget Grant Applications (HDRP Guidance)
Information about the required pre-approval process for grant applications with budgets greater than or equal to $500,000 in direct costs.
- NOFO Webinars Led by HDRP
Links to upcoming and archived NOFO webinars hosted by HDRP.
- DCCPS Resources and Opportunities for New Grantees
Resources and opportunities geared towards new and early stage investigators.
- Data and Resource Management and Sharing Plans
NIH has several policies addressing the need to share NIH-funded data and resources developed in grant applications.
Additional NIH Resources
- NIH Grant Application Basics
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts
- NIH Grant Forms and Deadlines
- Tracking Submitted Applications
- Multiple PI Applications
- Early-Stage Investigators
- Foreign Grants Information
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Opportunities
- Research Methods Resources