Meet the Healthcare Delivery Research Program's Associate Director, Paul Jacobsen, PhD!
Dr. Jacobsen joined HDRP in September 2016 to lead the program towards its mission of advancing innovative research to improve the delivery of cancer-related care. The vision of HDRP is optimal health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities affected by cancer.
- Measurement Tools
- Research Initiatives
- Publically Accessible Data
- Research Networks
- Active Grants
- Grants Awarded in Response to FOAs
- Pre-Application Webinar on Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes
- Funding Opportunity: Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (RFA-CA-17-041)
- SBIR Contract Solicitation: Bridging the Guideline Implementation Gap: Clinical Decision-Support to Improve Cancer Symptom Management (Topic 377)
- HDRP Newsletter, June 2017
- Enhancing Healthcare Delivery Research at the National Cancer Institute
Find publications from across the program.
Last Updated: 19 Sep 2017