PRO-CTCAE Version 1.0 Release Notes
February 1, 2018
English (Universal) language item library revision:
- PRO-CTCAE Item 16. Symptom Term: Diarrhea:
- UK spelling was added to the item "DIARRHEA/DIARRHOEA"
- PRO-CTCAE Item 75. Symptom Term: Increased sweating:
- "(Not related to hot flashes)" revised to "(Not related to hot flashes/flushes)" to localize for UK
- PRO-CTCAE Item 77. Symptom Term: Hot flashes:
- Hot flashes revised to Hot flashes/flushes to localize for UK
Spanish (Universal) language item library revision:
- PRO-CTCAE Item 6. Symptom Term: Hoarseness:
- Parenthetical (VOZ RONCA) added to improve comprehension
- PRO-CTCAE Item 38. Symptom Term: Stretch marks:
- Parenthetical (RAYAS O LÍNEAS) added to improve comprehension
- PRO-CTCAE Item 72. Symptom Term: Breast swelling and tenderness:
- Parenthetical (SENSIBILIDAD AL TOCARLO) added to improve comprehension.