Cancer Moonshot℠ Efforts: Federal Cervical Cancer Collaborative
As an offshoot of the Cancer Moonshot℠ effort to Accelerate Cervical Cancer Control, a multi- agency federal partnership formed the Federal Cervical Cancer Collaborative, focusing on the goals of Cancer Moonshot and reducing disparities in cervical cancer. The partnership is working to make cervical cancer screening more equitable among geographically isolated and economically, and medically vulnerable populations.
The Executive Summary and report below summarize the findings of a landscape analysis describing the facilitators and barriers to effective cervical cancer screening in low-resource settings and for impoverished populations. For additional information, please contact Sarah Kobrin or Veronica Chollette.
- Executive Summary (PDF, 444 KB)
- Report: Guideline Adoption in Safety-net Care: Understanding the Prevention, Screening, and Management of Cervical Cancer in Safety-Net and Health Resources and Services Administration-Supported Settings of Care (PDF, 841 KB)
- Figure 1. Changes in Cervical Cancer Prevention & Control Practices (PDF, 187 KB)
- Table 1. Research Questions for Landscape Analysis (PDF, 138 KB)
- Table 2. Emerging Leaders in Screening Vulnerable Populations (PDF, 172 KB)
- Table 3. Evidence based Interventions for underserved populations (PDF, 242 KB)
- Table 4. Provider Level Facilitators for Screening Uptake (PDF, 162 KB)